REP THE SQUAD SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
By entering into this Sweepstakes, I accept the terms and conditions as set forth in these Official Rules. I confirm that I am at least 21 years of age. By entering this Sweepstakes, I agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers from Rep the Squad, Inc. ("Sponsor"), located at 3605 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134. The prizes are provided by the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is operated by the Sponsor. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility: Win two tickets to Denver Broncos game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Sunday, December 31, 2017 ("the Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age as of December 6, 2017 and has a valid email address. Directors, officers, members, managers, and employees of Sponsor and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and "step" child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. Must be able to travel to Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado on Sunday, December 31, 2017.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time ("MT") on Dec 6, 2017 and ends at 4:00 p.m MT on Dec 25, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period visit the sweepstakes site www.repthesquad.com/sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes Site") and complete the Sweepstakes entry form. Upon completion of these steps, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. All requested information must be accurately provided for your entry to be valid. Limit one entry per person/email address during Sweepstakes Period. Additional entries will be disqualified. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
4. Winner Selection/Prize: After the Entry Period, on December 25, 2017, Sponsor will select 1 potential winner in a random drawing of all valid entries received. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified via email to the email address he/she submitted at the time of entry. To claim a prize, the potential winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner may be required to execute and deliver a written affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, tax forms, and other reasonable documentation.
One (1) prize will be awarded with one (1) winner chosen. The prize is two (2) tickets to the Denver Broncos game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado and a signed football by Demaryius Thomas (each ticket is worth $100.00 for a prize package worth $200.00). Prize restrictions include: Tickets will be available at will call at the stadium 3 hours before event game start time. Limit one prize per person. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes and fees and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated here including but not limited to flights, parking, meals, beverages, incidentals, surcharges, service charges or personal charges are solely the responsibility of the Winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of any delay related to the prize. Notification of Potential Winner(s) will be made by Sponsor within 24 hours of the drawing by email. If potential Winner(s) does not respond within 24 hours of notice being sent, the Sponsor will select one (1) alternate potential winner in his/her place for each prize and notify via email and allow 24 hours for response. Only one (1) alternate winner will be chosen. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit if eligibility and liability/publicity release. If potential Winner fails to sign and return these documents within allotted time, the alternate potential Winners may be contacted.
6. General Terms and Conditions: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and is void where prohibited. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment (including the Denver Broncos) and marketing agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, miss-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional, event cancelled or postponed), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you certify that you have complied with these Official Rules. The use of the terms "include" or "including" in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting. For a copy of the winner list or these Official Rules, send a written request with a self-addressed, business-size return envelope to: Attn: Legal Department, The Squad Sweepstakes, Rep The Squad, Inc., 3605 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2017 by Rep The Squad, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your package includes
- 2 tickets to Denver, Broncos game on 12/31 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- 1 signed football by Demaryius Thomas
- *no travel or meals included in package
By entering the sweepstakes, I agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules. I also agree to receive email communication and special offers from Rep the Squad, Inc.