Rep the Squad – Digital Marketing Manager (Content, Social, Events)
Who we are: Rep the Squad, a spin out of Madrona Labs, is a new subscription-based club offering fans the ultimate power of choice with on-demand access to a wide range of officially licensed professional sports jerseys.
We are redefining how fanhood is expressed. The founding team has extensive experience building disruptive consumer experiences that help redefine how consumers access goods and services. We are well funded with some of the top VCs in Seattle supporting the model along with several professional athletes.
Who you are: A versatile digital marketer who loves nurturing brands, building awareness, acquiring customers, and optimizing campaigns. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of consumer brand marketing experience working in a variety of capacities from social media and content marketing to email and event management. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects. You balance the left and right side of your brain taking a creative approach to your work with an analyst’s eye for results and continuous improvement.
Although startup experience is not required an adaptable spirit is. This means the ability to flex well beyond the core role to anything from helping execute consumer research efforts to jumping on a line to help hit daily order shipments. A passion for sports is a must for this position to be successful. If the last two Seahawks Superbowls rank amongst your highest highs and your lowest lows, then Rep the Squad is the place for you.
Overview: this role oversees all content marketing and distribution across our social and email channels and is also responsible for managing special events. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who thrives on making an impact.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Day-to-day oversight of the content marketing and social media strategy; including both earned and paid activities.
- Develop, execute, and optimize campaign and content ideas to increase awareness, drive engagement, and ultimately convert customers.
- Work with design and editorial resources to manage the content production pipeline from ideation and development to distribution and optimization.
- Work with brand ambassadors (media, professional athletes) to coordinate their social media activities and promotions.
- Drive email marketing efforts including transactional messages as well as newsletters and promotions.
- Owns management and coordination of event marketing; including stadium and tailgate events to engage and acquire customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Values: although in its infancy, Rep the Squad’s core values are of paramount importance. While we embrace different working styles, we are looking for those who share the following beliefs:
- Fans First - everything is done with our fans in mind. If we empower them, they become our fans as well.
- Head cases aren't welcome - we assume positive intent and trust. We put others before ourselves. We’re nice. We work hard. Those are not mutually exclusive concepts.
- Every Day is Game Day - we’re accountable and operate with a strong sense of integrity, transparency and urgency. (Open, honest, and direct)
- Practice the Fundamentals - every interaction is an opportunity to learn, improve and grow. We are open, adaptable and expect one another to share feedback, ideas and new information.
- We Keep Score - our process is only as good as our results. We work smart and get into the trenches to figure things out. We expect to win, and we celebrate together when we do.
- Miracles happen - reinvention requires brave, innovative risk-takers. We’re empowered to cultivate ideas and we experiment continuously. We consider the 1% possibility.
Interested in applying? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.