Select and Rank Your Favorite Jerseys
If we don't have one of your favorite players or a specific style, let us know, and we'll try to track them down. We want you to be able to rep who you want to rep.
Join the Squad for as low as $14.95 a month
Monthly subscribers can cancel anytime; just return your current jersey and deactivate your membership.
If you decide you want to keep a jersey permanently, just shoot us an email and we'll sell it to you at a discounted price.
Rep your Squad
Exchange Your Jersey Anytime
Don't sweat cleaning a jersey before returning it; we'll take care of it. If your jersey's been lost or badly damaged, don't panic: we get it. Stuff happens. Just get in touch with us and we'll work something out.
Don't miss out.
Join the Squad today.
Rep more players, more often.
Never get stuck with an outdated jersey.
Always have the right jersey in the right size.
Frequently asked questions
- If I get a little stain on my jersey, do I get charged?
- Nope. Hotwings are an important part of sports, and we get that. If you get a stain on the jersey, don't sweat it; we treat stains like Dikembe Mutombo treated layups… meaning we erase them, then dramatically wag our finger at them.
On the other hand, if you, say, wear your jersey through a mud-run or set it on fire after the player on the back asks for a trade, then we'll probably have to charge you for it. Basically, if it's cleanable, we'll clean it, but if you really try you could probably mangle a jersey enough that we can't get it all the way back. Please don't try that hard.
- Are squad jerseys clean?
- Absolutely. We inspect and professionally clean every jersey when it comes back, and only ship immaculate jerseys to our fans.
- What type of jersey do I get?
- It depends a little bit on which style and player you're getting, but basically most of our "regular" jerseys are Nike game day jerseys (for football) or Nike swingman jerseys (for basketball). Most of our throwback jerseys are from Mitchell & Ness, though a few are Nike (football) or Adidas (basketball). Our MLB jerseys are made by Majestic. Any given jersey page will specify what type it is, so if you're not sure, just check the specs.
- If I send my jersey back Monday, will I have a new one in time for the game?
- Depends which game you're talking about. If it's a football game on Sunday, you should be fine. Thursday night's Color Rush game might be cutting it a little bit close, but we'll try our best. If it's Tuesday's basketball or baseball game, we can't get things turned around quite that fast.
In general, a good rule of thumb is that it usually takes 2-3 days to get a new jersey, slightly longer if there's a Sunday or a holiday in there.
- I have a bunch of kids and a husband/wife/really clingy roommate. Can I have more than one jersey at a time?
- Not yet, but soon. We're working on expanding our depth-chart to accommodate multi-fan memberships. Check back soon. Real soon.
- Ok, I was at the game and my favorite player signed my jersey. Can I keep it?
- Yep! If you want to keep your jersey because you had an awesome fan moment in it, or just because you like the way it fits, just let us know at email@example.com. Every jersey we offer has a buy it now price so you can continue to build your own personal jersey rotation.
- My NBA team didn't make the playoffs, how do I cancel?
- Bummer. If you still have your NBA jersey, you can put your locker in "off-season mode," in which it automatically starts back up in October 2018 for the NBA preseason. During the off-season, you can either hold onto your jersey for only $2.95 per month or you can return it and be billed absolutely nothing.
Of course, you can also cancel your account and be billed nothing at all once your jersey is returned.
You can change your plan on the My Account page.
- I hate football, baseball, and basketball but I love jerseys. Do you have hockey/soccer/niche e-sport I follow obsessively jerseys?
- Not yet, but hopefully soon. We're planning to get into hockey next season (niche e-sports may be a bit further out). In the meantime, have you tried learning to love football, baseball, and/or basketball?
- How come you don't have Player X? That guy rules!
- Some players just don't have jerseys available, others we just couldn't get in time. If there's someone specific you want that we don't carry, though, let us know, and we'll do our level best to track them down. We can't guarantee anything (if they don't make the jersey they don't make the jersey), but we'll do what we can to make sure you can rep your favorite players.
- Do you have Color Rush/alternate jerseys/the City collection/etc?
- Yes. If your team is wearing it this season, we want you wearing it too.
- Do you have throwback jerseys?
- Yes, though not quite as many as we'd like. We try to stock as many as we can, but a lot of the classic looks aren't produced anymore. That said, any throwback your team is wearing this season, we've probably got, and we're always keeping an eye out for other classic jerseys to offer our members.
We've also got at least a couple of classic throwbacks for each team we carry.
- I play fantasy and I want to rep players on my fantasy squad. Can I get jerseys for teams outside my hometown?
- Yes and no. We're a pretty new company, and so far we're only available for six cities: Seattle, Detroit, Denver, Oakland, Los Angeles and San Francisco. You can add jerseys from any of those teams, so if you drafted a lot of players from those cities, we've got you covered. If not, check back soon; we're planning to have every team eventually, we just need a little time to get things up and running.
- Why should I use Rep the Squad instead of just buying a jersey?
- Woah woah woah. Slow down. It's not an either/or proposition. If you want to buy a jersey, buy a jersey. Jerseys are awesome, and if you've got a favorite player, there's no reason you shouldn't own his jersey.
We're here to supplement your jersey collection, not replace it. The thing that makes Rep the Squad worth it is that we give you access to *every* jersey for your team(s). Are you a Seattle fan that wants to rep the entire Legion of Boom over the course of the season? Done.
Maybe you're a big Marshawn Lynch fan and you want to be able to rep whatever he's wearing game to game, whether home, away, or Color Rush. Done.
Maybe you've got kids who love Golden State as much as you do, and they're not done growing yet, and you'd love for them to be able to rep the Death Lineup without having to buy four new jerseys every time they hit a growth sport. Done.
Or maybe Reggie Jackson had a monster game last week and you want to show him some love, but you keep hearing trade rumors and don't want to end up repping another team's star next year... We get it.
Bottom line, if you ever want to rep any player we carry in any jersey you don't own, Rep the Squad's got you covered. Whoever you want, whatever jersey you want, whenever you want
- I want to try Rep the Squad, but I'm not sure about the monthly fee. Do you have a pay-by-the-jersey option?
- We don't, but if you're not satisfied, you can cancel a monthly plan anytime. There's no long-term commitment. If after the first month you decide it's not for you, you're only out twenty bucks. No hard feelings. If you later decide you're in for the long haul you can always opt for a longer plan to save money each month.
- Are you a "box" service? Do I get one jersey to keep per month?
- No, we're not a "box" service. You get as many jerseys as you want per month, but only one at a time. Once you send back your current jersey we ship your next one. Think less "Columbia House" and more "old school Netflix" or "Gamefly."
- Do you lease jerseys? Like, does my monthly membership "pay off" my jersey gradually?
- No, we don't lease jerseys. Your monthly membership means you have access to all of our jerseys whenever you want, but you still eventually have to return them. If you get one you really can't bear to part with, though, let us know and we'll work out a price for you to keep it.
Got a question that's not answered here? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.